TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
By SteeleKnight
$2800, cash and that's before I pay to have new tags/plate for the trailer. I believe Dale is your roommate and met you once a few weeks back. Text me at 361-876-3115 for more info.
By da_karr
Bad ass yak. Been eyeing a PA with trailer. I'm just not sure I can pull the trigger on a yak that high of dollar! I have a decked out adios. Guess I could sell that! I really do want a pedal power yak.
By GetBent
Y'all are crazy- can't blame you for negotiating but that's a good price. What kind of ff and how is it rigged? Better description of trailer and condition- rust wise and tire tread.
By SteeleKnight
NEW PRICE!!!! $2,750. I'll get tire size later. Very Minor rust on Trailer. Looks to be 14' long. Working lights on trailer and winch to pull it up. Located in the Corpus Christi area.
By SteeleKnight
Since I've been asked many times if I'd sell the Kayak separately from the trailer. I've decide to say, sure why not. I'll let the Kayak go for $2400 OBO and Trailer for $800 OBO.
By SteeleKnight
I will point out that the SEAT that raises up and down is slightly misaligned and will be fixed. Other than that, it's a sound Kayak with its normal share of Oyster Rash. It's unfortunate that a potential customer who drove 2.5 hours down and I also drove 2.5 hours up couldn't get the deal done because of such a minor issue.

:lol: Always nice weather when you go out...do yo[…]

I agree. Aluminum or stainless cotter pins. Looks […]

Water temp mid 70s murky water Large mouth bass in[…]

I am moved by these impassioned posts. I will do[…]