Week rental in Key West

Reddog63

Week rental in Key West

Post by Reddog63 »

I have a timeshare in Key West that I am not going to be able to use this year, and would like to sell the week. It is week 29, which I think is in July, and the name of the timeshare is Hyatt Sunset Harbor. It is located pretty much between the KW Aquarium and Truman's Little White House, right behind the Mel Fisher shipwreck museum. The sunset's are awesome, as the facility faces west and looks out over the Gulf of Mexico. You can see some generic pictures of the rooms at Hyattvacationclub.com, pick Sunset Harbor. The fishing in KW is great, especially in the summer. I have spent many summer nights down at the docks watching six foot tarpon crash bait. Offshore fishing is available within a mile of the harbor area, and there are places you can rent boats as well as guides. Any active, reserve or retired military can rent from the Navy at the Sigsbee marina, after you pass the test. I am renting the complete unit, which consists of two separate bedrooms and a pull out couch, with room for six +, and two full baths as well as a full kitchen with all appliances. Your rental also allkows you to use the exercise facilities at the KW Hyatt Hotel, as well as there private beach area. Asking 1500 negotiable. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me @ aeredus@academicplanet.com.