Just listed vacation rental

Tombo

Just listed vacation rental

Post by Tombo »

We just listed our home for short term vacation rental located on a peninsula in Salt Lake Rockport. Private drive way, looks like its on an island surrounded by water. Two story, living space is upstairs, downstairs is enclosed garage. Has a private pier (working on an overhead fish light) and a walkway connecting to a small island. To the west is a peninsula 100' wide and 700' long. During warmer times I used to walk around sight casting to occasional Redfish cruising the shore line. There is a small boat ramp with a dock including electric power and water. Plenty of parking for vehicles and boats.
The living space is about 2100 square feet, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Emphasis is put on views from rear deck and two small porches.
We still have a couple small stuff to finish, take about a day. Should be ready by Thanksgiving.
Price is still to be determined when we sit down with Dawn at Miss Kittys vacation rentals. We are new to this stuff so give me some time.
Should sleep up to 8 with a king, queen and two full beds.
Please PM me for questions.
Tom
Tombo

Re: Just listed vacation rental

Post by Tombo »

http://www.rockporthomerentals.com/vaca ... taID=96759" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The above link will take you directly to our home listed on Miss Kitty's Vacation rentals
PM me for any more details or questions.
Tom