Christmas Bay rental???

troutslinger
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Cypress/West Galveston bay/ East Matty/ Mirrolure Pro Staff

Christmas Bay rental???

Post by troutslinger »

Are there any places to stay on Christmas Bay?
Thanks
gonefishin
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Christmas Bay rental???

Post by gonefishin »

Yellow Cabins used to be $70 a night, haven't been there in a while though
troutslinger
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by troutslinger »

gonefishin wrote:Yellow Cabins used to be $70 a night, haven't been there in a while though
Thank you.
gonefishin
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by gonefishin »

You can launch right into the canal to fish Churchill over to Cold pass. I see a few motels going to Surfside but I don't know anything about them. I think Yellow cabins have a website. If I find it I will PM you a link

Update: Looks like they closed down after IKE with no plans on re-opening. That's a shame. When are you planning on staying in Surfside and I can get you some motel info next time I am down there. Also Winter time Beach House Rentals can be very affordable. Depending on how many people are going with you, it may be a cheaper option.
troutslinger
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by troutslinger »

gonefishin wrote:You can launch right into the canal to fish Churchill over to Cold pass. I see a few motels going to Surfside but I don't know anything about them. I think Yellow cabins have a website. If I find it I will PM you a link

Update: Looks like they closed down after IKE with no plans on re-opening. That's a shame. When are you planning on staying in Surfside and I can get you some motel info next time I am down there. Also Winter time Beach House Rentals can be very affordable. Depending on how many people are going with you, it may be a cheaper option.
Thanks again.