TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

By gonefishin
You can launch right into the canal to fish Churchill over to Cold pass. I see a few motels going to Surfside but I don't know anything about them. I think Yellow cabins have a website. If I find it I will PM you a link

Update: Looks like they closed down after IKE with no plans on re-opening. That's a shame. When are you planning on staying in Surfside and I can get you some motel info next time I am down there. Also Winter time Beach House Rentals can be very affordable. Depending on how many people are going with you, it may be a cheaper option.
By troutslinger
gonefishin wrote:You can launch right into the canal to fish Churchill over to Cold pass. I see a few motels going to Surfside but I don't know anything about them. I think Yellow cabins have a website. If I find it I will PM you a link

Update: Looks like they closed down after IKE with no plans on re-opening. That's a shame. When are you planning on staying in Surfside and I can get you some motel info next time I am down there. Also Winter time Beach House Rentals can be very affordable. Depending on how many people are going with you, it may be a cheaper option.

Thanks again.
Texas Redfish Hunter

I like the Next Level Fishing Guys as well.. good[…]

Good Starting Point

I would say Galveston State Park also. Lots of dif[…]

Great report Blake!

How big are your balloons?

here's my balloon :lol: :lol: http://i52&[…]