Rockport, Texas rental

manuelvrockport

Rockport, Texas rental

Post by manuelvrockport »

Fellow Kayakers,

Hope your yaking is well and fishing even better. Fully remodeled Rockport home in 2011. You won't be disapointed with it. 2 bedroom with 2 queen beds. Leather sofa and love seat. Sleeps 6 comfortably. House is in Holiday Beach West (N. Rockport area). Fish Copano Bay in minutes. Pier acces card is also in home for your enjoyment during rental. We use Rockport Vacation Rentals to manage the rental and I have listed their link below. Please see more details and book from this link. If you have any questions about the rental or area, please email me at manuelvaustin@gmail.com. BBQ Grill, Outdoor shower/rinseoff, washer/dryer. Resonably priced. Thanks and Happy Fishing.

15% to all TKF members on a minimum 2 night stay. Send me an email or mention TKF to rental agency so to arrange the discount.

http://www.rockporthomerentals.com/vaca ... taID=70616" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
63redfishbathroom.jpg
63redfishbathroom.jpg (24.53 KiB) Viewed 24943 times
63redfishdining.jpg
63redfishdining.jpg (37.23 KiB) Viewed 24943 times
63redfishfront.jpg
Last edited by manuelvrockport on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
txbrett

Re: Rockport, Texas rental

Post by txbrett »

That's a great looking place. I've never been down in that area. Are there any good kayaking spots near the house? Also, are there things in the area for young children and a wife to do?? Gotta have something to keep the fam occupied while I fish!! :-) Thanks for any info you can provide.

Brett
manuelvrockport

Lots of great Kayaking really close by. So much to do in Rockport. There is a little beach the kids would enjoy, great shops, great food. Cool little movie theatre. There is a nice community pool near the house. Pier card key gets also gets you into the pool. Port Aransas is 30 miles away. A great place for your family to enjoy.
Red chaser

Post by Red chaser »

Can't get the link to work
Red chaser

Post by Red chaser »

Can't get the link to work
Red chaser

Post by Red chaser »

Link won't work
hillcountryfish

Post by hillcountryfish »

My uncle has a place in the same little subdivision. Fishing off the pier is actually pretty good as well. Close proximity, maybe 2 miles, to goose island as well
manuelvrockport

Sorry about the link issue. You can always google Mrs. Kitty's Rockport Rentals or Rockport Vacation Rentals and search for Redfish Villa under the Holiday Beach neighborhood. I promise you won't regret your stay here. :P
CMALIBU1

Post by CMALIBU1 »

how much is this house per night aprox. thanks cmalibu 1
Volkswatson

Post by Volkswatson »

Hey manuelvrockport,
I have 6 kiddos and my wife. I know there are restrictions on no. of folks that can stay, but I wanted to see if there was anything I could to make that work, or if you had another property?

-Thanks in advance.

-Ben Watson
manuelvrockport

So sorry guys... its been a little bit since I last check this thread. Rate varies for different times of year. But it usually is around 130night. Cant beat the price over a hotel/motel. Ben... the 6 kids and wife could fit fine. Got plenty of room for the little ones. Anyone feel free to call me directly at 512-577-2259. I can even help you book it by calling ahead and getting you a TKF discount. Mention TKF when booking. Call me with any questions fellas. Again... sorry for responding so late. Manny.
rockportkayak
Location: Rockport,TX---Viking Reload,Viking 400 Lite, Viking 2plus1

Post by rockportkayak »

there is a good kayak launch spot right there in holiday beach :)
Manchacan

Post by Manchacan »

This will be the first place I look to stay next time I head down there with the family. It sounds perfect for us. I'm bookmarking the page.
swhacker125

Post by swhacker125 »

Manchacan wrote:This will be the first place I look to stay next time I head down there with the family. It sounds perfect for us. I'm bookmarking the page.
X2
Remus

Post by Remus »

Is this place available this weekend 7-10 August 2014 and how much?

Harry Roman (Remus)

TKFSA member
CopanoCruisin
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by CopanoCruisin »

Go back to the original post and you will find a hyperlink to all of that info....cC
Jfnelson

Post by Jfnelson »

Just stayed there this past week/weekend. Great place. Everything I needed and great price.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

I see that you also use Miss Kittys Rentals.
manuelvrockport

Glad you enjoyed your stay jfnelson! Super cool that you chose our place to stay at. Welcome back anytime and anything I can do to help make your next stay even better... I will do all I can to accommodate. Yes Tombo... have been using Mrs Kitty's from the start and am super happy with them. Dawn and her staff have been fantastic. Even if my place isn't the right place for people looking to stay in Rockport... I still highly recommend her site for other properties. They are on the ball. Love seeing all your post bro. As I have posted earlier... feel free to contact me at 512-577-2259 if I can answer any questions for you future renters. Good vibes and tight lines!!!
Jack B Yak

Post by Jack B Yak »

I definitely check this out next time we go down there. We stayed at a "Beach" Resort with 7 total (3 kids) and it was $280/night this past Memorial Day Weekend. Granted, we were right on the water but didn't catch much until the morning we left when my son caught a nice sized flounder. Released it since we were already packed up.