looking for a place to stay in POC

catsapp

looking for a place to stay in POC

Post by catsapp »

My family has a mini-reunion/family vacation every year in Port O'Connor, we usually try to shoehorn everybody into a condo, but this year I'm trying to find a place that is a little more, MORE.

There will be 2 little kids, and somewhere around 7 adults.
There will also be two small dogs (less than ten lbs) and two larger dogs (less than 50lbs). All are friendly, well behaved, crate/potty trained, up to date on all shots/parasite preventatives.

My Brother would like a place that has pool access for his kids.
My Dad would like a place that has at least one available boat slip/lift/tie up, preferably two, but one will work just fine.
My Mom would like something that is open so we have room to spend time together.

If you know of a place that is free the second week in June (there may be a little wiggle room on dates, as long as it's in the middle of June), is dog friendly, has pool access, and a place to keep boats in the water and off the trailer, please shoot me a PM!
juniork

Re: looking for a place to stay in POC

Post by juniork »

I have went down to port o Connor a couple times this year and found that there is a company called Tigrett real estae they have rental cabins and houses very reasonable prices..

(361) 983-2671

good luck!!
theyakman

Post by theyakman »

There is a place that will satisfy all of your desires. It is in Caracol. It has one boat ramp, access to the neighborhood pool, a third story kid retreat, and plenty of other bedrooms.
whooper1

Post by whooper1 »

Pocrentals.com