Bay House at Smith Point

gsquare

Bay House at Smith Point

Post by gsquare »

Smith Point Hideaway I'm looking to develope a small repeating renters list for my place on Trinity Bay. It's at Frankland Point on top of the lagoon, in from the Van Tuun reefs. This place is real quiet and very private. You can't see another house from the property. It has a dock that will handle kayaks and shallow draft boats, a comfortable 2 story house with a raised deck in the trees, and an upper bedroom that allows you to see across the water to the horizon on three sides.
If your interested send me an email, I'll load you up with pictures. Garry
Attachments
high tide s.JPG
100_6044.JPG
water in my beer

Re: Bay House at Smith Point

Post by water in my beer »

pm sent
SAHunter1983
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by SAHunter1983 »

Price, are there ducks in the area during the fall? How is the fishing. Good luck with the renting!
Pee Row

Post by Pee Row »

gsquare wrote:Smith Point Hideaway I'm looking to develope a small repeating renters list for my place on Trinity Bay. It's at Frankland Point on top of the lagoon, in from the Van Tuun reefs. This place is real quiet and very private. You can't see another house from the property. It has a dock that will handle kayaks and shallow draft boats, a comfortable 2 story house with a raised deck in the trees, and an upper bedroom that allows you to see across the water to the horizon on three sides.
Is like some pics and some info on your rental.

My brother and I are looking to make some yaking road trips this year.

Allen
Pee Row

Post by Pee Row »

gsquare wrote:Smith Point Hideaway I'm looking to develope a small repeating renters list for my place on Trinity Bay. It's at Frankland Point on top of the lagoon, in from the Van Tuun reefs. This place is real quiet and very private. You can't see another house from the property. It has a dock that will handle kayaks and shallow draft boats, a comfortable 2 story house with a raised deck in the trees, and an upper bedroom that allows you to see across the water to the horizon on three sides.
Oh yea

Txpirogue@gmail.com
gsquare

Post by gsquare »

Pee Row
Got your post, thanks for the note.
What kind of pics do you want. Outside and property stuff, or inside the house stuff? Got a lot and there all mixed up from different seasons. I'd be happy to send what you want though.
My email is : garry@lonestarremodeling.com
My cell is 832-552-9117 I think the open email format will allow more pics, so send me one and I'll respond. ( I'm a creature of habit, and technicly challanged)
Also if you guys want to check it out, bring your yaks and come by this weekend. I'll be there doing chores from friday night to sunday. Garry
txfshrmn

Post by txfshrmn »

Looking for the rates first and foremost and some pics. Looking at a small gathering with my dad and two brothers along with our kids to get away for the weekend. Depending on our opportunity to try the place out we'd plan on other trips. Looking at the 4-25 through 4-27 weekend.