Mustang Island / Corpus Beach Rental

RigMover
Location: Dripping Springs, Texas / Gulf of Thailand "Living on the edge of the waters of the world"

Mustang Island / Corpus Beach Rental

Post by RigMover »

Guy & Gals,

My wonderful wife has decided that since my work schedule has been so screwed :x up since transferring to Vietnam that she and I need a trip to the beach and I need a fishing break :D . Trying to locate a beachfront unit for two adults either June 23-27 or June 29-July 3rd. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jack
atxbandit

Re: Mustang Island / Corpus Beach Rental

Post by atxbandit »

I am not sure if it is available those weekends but my girlfriend and I stayed here last month. http://www.vrbo.com/93638" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It is in Flour Bluff two blocks from Bluffs Landing marina. It is a nice house although the pier wasn't lighted yet. The $125 a night is tax included.
RigMover
Location: Dripping Springs, Texas / Gulf of Thailand "Living on the edge of the waters of the world"

Post by RigMover »

atxbandit,
I'll get my wife to check it out. I'm offshore Vietnam at present and our system is slower than dial up. :x
RigMover

Post by RigMover »

Found space at La Mirage with 20% discount as we have stayed there in the past. looks like the economy is hurting them as well as everyone else.
ranchonodinero

Post by ranchonodinero »

RigMover wrote:Found space at La Mirage with 20% discount as we have stayed there in the past. looks like the economy is hurting them as well as everyone else.
What did you have to do to get the discount?
RigMover

Post by RigMover »

ranchonodinero,

According to my wife it was because we stayed there before.
BullyARed
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by BullyARed »

What did you have to do to get the discount?
RigMover wrote:ranchonodinero,

According to my wife it was because we stayed there before.
Could you be more specific. Did you just ask them for a discount? Thanks.