Need a place to rent for a week near Galveston

backspinnn

Need a place to rent for a week near Galveston

Post by backspinnn »

I am interested in renting something beachfront for a week in late April. It will be me, the wife, and a 1 year old kid. We would like something with close beach access, so I can drag the yak down to the beach. I am pretty open on location, so please let me know of anything you experts recommend. I would like a week of relaxing at the beach and plenty of surf/yak fishing.

Thanks,

Chris N

PS: I am not rich, so keep that in mind on the recommendations.

Post by 032490 »

We have a house at San Luis Pass . Visit our website
www.family-tides.com
Ken
Drmsfish

Re: Need a place to rent for a week near Galveston

Post by Drmsfish »

vrbo.com, it's cheaper over in Crystal Beach, but still looks like a war zone. That being said, it's much more peaceful over there as well.
Matt
MrsHookem

Post by MrsHookem »

Check out Ryson Real Estate at http://www.sellinggalveston.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After the storm they lost quite a bit, but have since really gained quite a bit of properties
kayakerlodging

Post by kayakerlodging »

We rent out our bay-side cabin and an RV--both right on the water, and they are absolutely perfect. If you drove through our neighborhood, you would never believe a hurricane had come through there--much less IKE. People have been busting tail for months, and it has definately paid off!

If you were sitting under our cabin--looking at the water right in front of you, enjoying the breeze, listening to faint sounds of families laughing, smelling the food being grilled and grass being mowed around the neighborhood, and taking in the scene, you wouldn't want to leave.

Should you decide you'd like to rent from us though, we can't be held responsible for any bouts of depression you experience when you have to leave. ; )

I'm about to post some new pictures, but you can take a look at our rentals at: http://www.hamptonpropertyservices.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pay close attention to the amenities (especially in the "Premium Rental").