Surf-Addict's Stuffed Flounder

Mercy
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Surf-Addict's Stuffed Flounder

Post by Mercy »

The following recipe is from Surf-Addict:

Okay,

I'l start it off for ya. the following is the easiest stuffed flounder of fish that I have found.

take one flounder.
scale flounder and spilt lenghtwisedown the center.
cut out from the center each way to create a pocket
this pocket can be stuffed with fresh real or atrificial crab cakes bought from your local fish market. I perfer the real ones.

now just season the fish with real butter, lemon jucie and some "Old Bay" and broil until done.

very easy recipe and there is little prep time. I usually serve this with fresh aspargus and a nice white wine. Guest think you really worked hard to stuff the fish...if they only knew.

this also works for any type of fish. you can roll crab cakes up in fillets to stuff them as well. you just have to bake them for a few minutes before broiling them.

Mercy,

I also have a killer recipe for making home made Kaluha. But I will have to post that from home as I don't have the recipe here at work.
Damn typed all this and just relized I'm not following directions....oh well jot down the info and delete if necessary...I'll post the Kaluha in the right place....S-A

Mango Tarpon 140[/b]
Mangolicious

Post by Mangolicious »

Do you pour a sauce on top of the flounder?
Surf-Addict

Post by Surf-Addict »

Howdy,

I never have poured a sauce besides just the lemon butter, but any type of seafood sauce would make this even better.................S-A