Fish Filet Recipe

Bayou_Bowhunter

Fish Filet Recipe

Post by Bayou_Bowhunter »

My girlfriend is obsessed with this website and I've loved everything she's cooked from here. She prepared the below recipe with redfish filets. I tried to double the sauce after thinking we needed more and I burned the shallots (so it had to be thrown out), however as good as the fish was without the sauce I cannot imagine how good it would be with the sauce.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009 ... ot-butter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WhiskeyBravo

Re: Fish Filet Recipe

Post by WhiskeyBravo »

Dang that looks good!!!!
Huskysibe

Post by Huskysibe »

Wow, that website rocks!!!!!
Bayou_Bowhunter

Post by Bayou_Bowhunter »

I made this recipe last night, except this time the shallot lemon butter sauce was perfect. Roommate told me it was the best fish he had tasted.

It is the real deal, I'd recommend it!!! One thing to note is that I had to triple the sauce recipe based on the amount of trout filets I was cooking.

Enjoy.
deputydawg

Post by deputydawg »

I may have to try this. It look fairly easy and pretty dang good!
Travhale

Post by Travhale »

I tried it and did my own little production of it for another forum i'm on. It came out pretty good. I used flounder in my dish. I didn't get that dark sear shown in the the photos of the original recipe, but still got a decent crust (maybe I cooled the pan down too much with 3 pieces of fish).

EAT