Baked Wahoooooooooooooooooo

Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Baked Wahoooooooooooooooooo

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Baked Wahoo
Cut fish into steaks. Take each steak and cut out four smaller nuggets. Go around inside of each quarter with a razor sharp knife and remove each piece of fish, leaving the skin, dark meat and bone. You will end up with a pure white nugget about the size of a silver dollar. To figure the servings, allow two ¾" thick steaks (8 nuggets for a man.) Allow one ¾" thick steak (4 nuggets for a woman.) If you have a real good eater, throw in a couple of extra pieces for that person who wants to consume the table.

I always do, for if there are any leftovers, I make fish salad same as Tuna fish salad. It is absolutely delicious. Now salt the nuggets to taste. Sprinkle a little Cajun Spice to taste. (Flavored or Hot Flavored).

Spray a sheet pan with Pam Olive Oil. Lay the fish in a tight pattern so the pieces touch. Dust the top with Lemon Pepper rather heavy. Spray the top of the fish with the Olive Oil. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Bake the fish 4-5 minutes. Remove from oven, turn, put back in the oven to brown other side about 4 minutes. Pre-heat a crock pot while baking the fish on high. When you take up the fish put in the crock pot and pour Texas Pete Mustard Sauce over the top. Fish at its best.

Be careful. The last time I ate this I slapped my mother it was so good!
harv418
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by harv418 »

You actually slapped your mom? Shame on you. You should know better. I think I;ll just send this thread to Becky.
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Why ya gotta be a snitch Harv??? I didn't tell your wife that you have been dressing as a woman named "Natasha" and hitting the clubs in Moscow at night. :wink: