Anyone know the results of the cash fish in Dallas?

Yaqui
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Anyone know the results of the cash fish in Dallas?

Post by Yaqui »

I missed the tournament this year, did anyone here make it out? Saw plenty of boats and yaks on the lake on our way out to scout camp. Irony of ironies, we get to Athens and the first thing we see at the lake by our tent are five or six black bass in the shallows around noon. A few minutes later I get a call from my wife saying, "did you mean to leave your fly rod on the back porch?" DOH... :shock: If it wasn't for bad luck...
Smell you guys later.

You were close to where I fish

Post by Guest »

I don't know about your tournament but my grandmothers ranch is on the east side of the Clements Scout Reservation. The overflow from our lake goes into the big lake on the east side.

Maybe when I get a kayak we can fish some.
Wildwilly

Hmmmmm...

Post by Wildwilly »

I guess I have to login on each message board for it to take my login.
Yaqui
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Yaqui »

wwilly
Soon as you get a yak or if you want to borrow my Ride, let me know. I have made it out with boxybru a few times and we haven't had much luck. I am still trying to find that first big bass. Three pounds or more...
That scout ranch was pretty cool. The kids had a blast. You forget how many stars you can see at night when you live in the metroplex.
Y

Post by Guest »

Aww man u had to go and tell the truth dang it, dang it dang it! U know I caught 5 bass ova 20 lbs, lol