show your kayak

Sledgehammer

show your kayak

Post by Sledgehammer »

i was wondering if anyone would like to show some pictures of their kayak. im new to this forum and kayaks, and would just like to have a look at some different ones. especialy ones with extras. :D
BoneDigger

Here ya' go...

Post by BoneDigger »

Go to the following link and you can see how I have mine rigged out. Click on the picture and they will link to a larger image. What kind of yak do you have?

http://www.geocities.com/tylercyclist/

Todd
Sledgehammer

kayak

Post by Sledgehammer »

thats an amazing kayak :lol: , i have a featherlite 9.5. i dont have a truck yet so i had to go with something smaller until then.
Night Wing
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Night Wing »

Beautiful picture.........and I got to it before Mrs B resized it. 8)
BoneDigger

Thanks guys!

Post by BoneDigger »

Thanks guys! I guess one of the things I like best about my setup is that I actually have my GPS run off of the main battery in the hatch rather than using AA batteries and worrying about them dying. I rigged a power outlet inside the hatch and use a basic car adaptor for the GPS and it works great.

Todd
Wiredhernandez

Post by Wiredhernandez »

Techie, where was that photo taken? Is it possible to camp there? -Adam
daddykirbs
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by daddykirbs »

here is a link to my album with a few pics in it.

http://texaskayakfisherman.com/forum/al ... ser_id=854
GaryA

Post by GaryA »

DONALD2

Post by DONALD2 »

Here's a dual SINK. Flush mounted anchor trolly on both sides, 4 flush mount Scotties, PVC light extension. I sent my flush mounted anchor trolly to TKF Stubbs for posting on the rigging page, but haven't heard back. I will PM it to anyone that wants it. I really think it is a valid refinement.

DONALD2
Attachments
We're stuck in the mud here but you get the idea.
We're stuck in the mud here but you get the idea.
No-tye-much

Image advice

Post by No-tye-much »

Techie,
any time a .jpg is saved, the compression algorithim is run, causing a loss of data. The best advice is to create a copy in .tif format (direct from your camera if posible), and do all editing in the .tif file, which has no compression. When you are done editing (sizing, cropping, enhancing, color corections, red eye removal, bit depth, etc...), then save it as a final .jpg. The final DPI should match the best viewing method you intend to use. Monitor only- 96 dpi, printer- can get outragious, but 1/3 of the print res is as high as necessary (1/3 x 3 colors).

There is lots of advice on the web, here is one site: http://www.shortcourses.com/