TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

By wyoyak
I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to all the folks on this site who have provided valuable intel on awesome fishing sites I have been privileged to fish. I’m one of the Chosen Frozen from Wyoming and venture to East Texas as often as I can. The people of Texas have been so gracious, friendly and just all around great towards me. On one particular trip to Naconiche, a gentleman from Garrison sat down with me for lunch and shared many honey holes. He didn’t have to do that, but he knew how far I drove to get there and just wanted to make my trip fruitful. I only catch and release, so I wasn’t taking any of his fish.

I’m a Disabled Vet, Texas gives me a free fishing license. How awesome is that? Take note other not so military friendly states!!

Anyway, just wanted to let you folks in Texas how humbly greatful I am for your hospitality. And WOW, you guys have Whataburger and Braums Ice Cream on top of great bass fishing. I don’t know if it’s fair that Texas has it all.
By imaoldmanyoungsalt
wyoyak wrote:I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to all the folks on this site who have provided valuable intel on awesome fishing sites I have been privileged to fish. I’m one of the Chosen Frozen from Wyoming and venture to East Texas as often as I can. The people of Texas have been so gracious, friendly and just all around great towards me. On one particular trip to Naconiche, a gentleman from Garrison sat down with me for lunch and shared many honey holes. He didn’t have to do that, but he knew how far I drove to get there and just wanted to make my trip fruitful. I only catch and release, so I wasn’t taking any of his fish.

I’m a Disabled Vet, Texas gives me a free fishing license. How awesome is that? Take note other not so military friendly states!!

Anyway, just wanted to let you folks in Texas how humbly greatful I am for your hospitality. And WOW, you guys have Whataburger and Braums Ice Cream on top of great bass fishing. I don’t know if it’s fair that Texas has it all.
We wouldn't have any of it to offer if it wasn't for those like you who gave their service to us all. So Thank You! You earned and deserve it!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Blake, it was enjoyable as always! You guys alwa[…]

Werner Camano Carbon Kayak Paddle

SOLD

Telephone poleing

I came from whitewater kayaking on flooded rivers […]

PINS 6-18

Great picture, sorry you found no fish :(