Loco Trash Bash

Cigarsnjeeps

Loco Trash Bash

Post by Cigarsnjeeps »

Had a good time helping clean the Colorado River today. All Water Guides put on the Loco Trash Bash and a bunch of people showed up to clean from 973 to Big Webberville Park. Lots of trash was collected and it amazed me to see some of the things pulled from the river including engine parts (6 cyl head, bell housings) toilets, tons of plastic bottles and the list goes on. Thanks to All Water Guides for putting this together to help keep our river clean. And it was great to meet alot of awesome people I see online daily.ImageImageImageImageImageImage

@cigarsnjeeps
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Loco Trash Bash

Post by kickingback »

:clap: :clap: How you got those heavy items like the engine block, I'm still trying to figure it out! Well done! :clap: :clap:
Welderdude

Re: Loco Trash Bash

Post by Welderdude »

Wish I would have known of this...I usually end up filling the back area of my yak each time I fish my beloved LOCO
Cigarsnjeeps

Re: RE: Re: Loco Trash Bash

Post by Cigarsnjeeps »

kickingback wrote::clap: :clap: How you got those heavy items like the engine block, I'm still trying to figure it out! Well done! :clap: :clap:
Those were all brought in on the front of a TPWD boat and I was told they were in the middle of the river on a sand bar. They apparently washed down river during one of the flood events. The power of water is amazing....

@cigarsnjeeps