TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Fishing kayaks square measure have soared in quality in recent years, with major sports equipment and outside retailers providing several choices. There square measure currently such a big amount of totally different brands and models of fishing kayaks that it will be arduous to work out that one is best-suited to your desires and value vary. From motorized to expansive, ocean-ready to amateur and fishing able to ‘fishing capable’—we’re here to interrupt it all down. this text can function a guide, therefore, you'll feel assured in selecting the most effective fishing kayak for your desires and budget. Below you’ll notice fishing kayak reviews to assist you to break down what you wish in a very fishing kayak, associate degreed build a sophisticated call once shopping for.

some best fishing kayak list under the below:

Hobie Mirage Outback. ...
Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14. ...
Wilderness Systems Ride 115X. ...
Jackson Kayaks Cuda 12. ...
Old Town Predator 13. ...
Feel free Moken 14. ...
Wilderness Systems Pungo 140. ...
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120.

I hope that's boat are best for small inland waters.
Most kayaks you will find you like are the more expensive models but there are some cheaper models that don't have the peddle drives or other bells and whistles.
When I bought it came down to fishing hands free most of the time with the Hobie mirage drive. This has been the biggest benefit I have found for the Hobie. It is not as fast as the skinnier and lighter model kayaks but it is stable and can hold some weight.
Go to a Demo Days if you can or go to ACK in Houston or Austin and rent some to test them out. You want to make sure before dropping over a grand on a kayak. Trust me! Once you know what you like then spend away but not before then or you may regret your purchase later.
Take your time. The fish will always be there!
The basic Heritage boats, Angler and Redfish, are really good, low-priced, all-water boats. They track well, spin well, and are wind-slick.
So many people are looking for little bass boats in kayaks now - they're a lot more stable, veritable wind barges, and heavy as all get-out, so much that many don't report weight in specs anymore.
A 10' Heritage weighs 44 lbs.
Kirk B. wrote:Engrish is my square measure language.
For some reason, the original post made red flags start waving, and lights start flashing in my head. (It gets very ...active... In there sometimes.)

Kirk B.

Dude’s been spamming other sections of the boards too. It’s mostly stuff that looks cut and paste from poorly translated Wikipedia entries or something. Totally weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cuervo Jones wrote:Dude’s been spamming other sections of the boards too. It’s mostly stuff that looks cut and paste from poorly translated Wikipedia entries or something. Totally weird.

Yep, I noticed too. Could be a bot of some kind... There are implementations out there that can maintain decent conversation for quite long before you realize you are talking to machine.

Or a brilliant troll playing a long game.
Crusader wrote:
Cuervo Jones wrote:Dude’s been spamming other sections of the boards too. It’s mostly stuff that looks cut and paste from poorly translated Wikipedia entries or something. Totally weird.

Yep, I noticed too. Could be a bot of some kind... There are implementations out there that can maintain decent conversation for quite long before you realize you are talking to machine.

Or a brilliant troll playing a long game.

I’m guessing it’s a google translate from some foreign advertisements or magazines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reel Cleaning - Tackle Hut

I do wish someone had a good reel repair shop here[…]

Kayak Innovation Survey

1. 24 2. M 3. multiple times a month 4. 2 5. N 6. […]

Lights On A Kayak?

:wink: Good of you to call and confirm. Thanks!

hoping...

:lol: :lol: Hope you catch some!