Best Bass Lure??

saberator

Best Bass Lure??

Post by saberator »

Lately I've done incredibly well on KVD's Caffeine shad,
but if it wasn't for the hook I'm using, I don't think it would perform the same
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtXx2jDOzLQ[/youtube]
Welderdude

Re: Best Bass Lure??

Post by Welderdude »

Overall, day in, day out, water conditions dont matter...Grande Bass Baby Rattlesnake. I fish it Texas style with a 1/32 ounce weight 90% of the time. That being said, when bass are in water less than 3 feet, I love me some Chatterbait action.
Drifting Yak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Drifting Yak »

KVD Caffiene Shad is a pretty good bait. Has plenty of weight for casting and the thing has pretty good action. I always have one tied on when I'm bass fishing (which is usually at Toledo Bend).
Zackthefisherman

Post by Zackthefisherman »

Most of my bass fishing is done on rivers. I've found that a Texas rigged baby brush hog is hard to beat. I also fish jigs and crankbaits, but I know I can always pick up a few fish with a brush hog.
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club
Location: Cypress, Tx- Earth JK Cruise, Urban Camo JK Cuda 14, Camo Hobie Outback

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

Zackthefisherman wrote:Most of my bass fishing is done on rivers. I've found that a Texas rigged baby brush hog is hard to beat. I also fish jigs and crankbaits, but I know I can always pick up a few fish with a brush hog.
^^^^ for the win. On rivers baby brush hogs are hard to beat. If anything can compare the zoom speed craws do almost as well. I've been messing with some drop shorting using the speed craws and I'm a fan!