Night Fishing

vinnyv99

Night Fishing

Post by vinnyv99 »

Hey does anyone do any night fishing on Conroe. I use to fishing at night when I had a boat and i use to see the green lights in the water . I thought it would be cool to hit the water at night . Of course dont want to cross the lake or anything . If not Conroe anywhere else . Thanks looking forward to the response
mmwaggie

Re: Night Fishing

Post by mmwaggie »

I go fishing on conroe sometimes at night. It's not too bad at all. I've launched at several spots. Depending on the time of year and moon phase it won't be too busy. Just make sure to have your PFD and 360 light. Additionally, I don't go out at night alone, always take a buddy.
bullet.catcher

Post by bullet.catcher »

I used to fish Galveston all the time at night. Tiki Island, the Causeway and Bayou Vista. All great spots for some good red and trout action. Just be careful when the tides rolling strong.
vinnyv99

Post by vinnyv99 »

are there TKF groups that get together every so often and make a night of it .sounds like a great time . I am new to this kayak thing would good to get together with others that know the ropes
nicholasgarmin98

Post by nicholasgarmin98 »

Night fishing is an absolute blast!!! Haven't fished at that particular lake but I have noticed most lakes depending on the weather conditions and how much light there is that's when the monster's come out and play. My bit of advice though is make sure you're prepared. I generally like throwing big jointed swimbaits or slow moving lures that move alot of water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk