TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

By TKFStubb
Our store is still in transition, so if anyone needs stickers (strip of 3), please send a check for $6.41 along with your address to
TKF
207 Pinehurst
Sour Lake, TX 77659

And we will mail them back to you.
We can't accept credit cards or PA Pal right now.
Thanks for your support!
By HEAT95
Would it be possible to have a flag of the current TKF design for a Yakattack Visi Pole? I can't say for sure how many folks would buy them but I'm certain I would. I would even pre-pay.
By daveg99
Is there such a thing as a UV resistant sticker? My tkf sticker has turned white on my tuck window. I guess it lasted a few years but I was just wondering if there was such a thing as a sticker that does not fade.
By J-Dubs
FishNinja87 wrote:Do you have a paypal? I can send the money that way. I'd like a few stickers

If you take PayPal I will take several sets right now. I'm too lazy to write a check and put it in the mail.
By stryper
J-Dubs wrote:
FishNinja87 wrote:Do you have a paypal? I can send the money that way. I'd like a few stickers

If you take PayPal I will take several sets right now. I'm too lazy to write a check and put it in the mail.

X2
By WLShafor
BUMP BUMP.....

Is there a .AI (Adobe Illustrator) file that I can get so I can get a few stickers printed for myself? I'm guessing that it is a vector design.
By lah2429
TKFStubb wrote:Our store is still in transition, so if anyone needs stickers (strip of 3), please send a check for $6.41 along with your address to
TKF
207 Pinehurst
Sour Lake, TX 77659

And we will mail them back to you.
We can't accept credit cards or PA Pal right now.
Thanks for your support!

Is this still the way to order stickers?
Be careful on water...

... these things are extremely dangerous!

Fish of the Week-Topic 7: Largemouth Bass

Tagged for latter

Thanks, guys. And Cuervo, in the current climate o[…]

Flounder on Topwaters?

I've caught 3 flounder on topwater (2 at Shamrock […]