San Marcos Trip

StuckInTheMud

San Marcos Trip

Post by StuckInTheMud »

Sorry for the late post. Soon as I got back from the trip I had to start packing things up to head back to school and I just finally got a chance to relax enough to scan in the pics and post. Topwater, we ended up not floating the original area that we were discussing from City Park down to Spencers Canoe. The guy didnt rent boats for that float without the insurance being 500 bucks so we opted for the cheaper trip. Floated from Spencers Canoe on down to the only bridge we passed below this. I didnt get to fish as much as I would have liked but there were a lot of fishy looking areas. One place we pulled over to let the scouts swim I got to fish a little back upstream of them. I was fishing a black/olive wooly bugger and managed a bass and a nice bream. I'd let the fly sink about a 6 count before starting to retrieve it. Wish I could have fished more but maybe another trip will let me fish a little more. The pics I want to post are too big it says, anyone know how to make them smaller so I can post? Thanks[/img]