Pedernales launch sites? Reimer's?

SmileDoc

Pedernales launch sites? Reimer's?

Post by SmileDoc »

I'd like to get out and try for a few whites this week out of the Pedernales, but with Travis getting lower, any suggestions on where to launch?
1-moore

Re: Pedernales launch sites? Reimer's?

Post by 1-moore »

Apparently, Reimers Ranch is now a county park. Here's a link http://www.co.travis.tx.us/tnr/parks/reimers_ranch.asp. It used to be a great place to put in for the annual white bass run and I suspect it still is.
yaknreel

Post by yaknreel »

There is not much water at Reimers,you will do a lot of dragging.The good water is about a mile down from reimers.I went up in the power boat from Camp Pedernales(monas)its about 10 miles.From monas to fall creek,a couple of miles down river from reimers,is all private property.Perdenales canyon road dead ends in the perfect spot to launch you need to know someone in that commuity to use that access.Im in colorado rite now but I can make some calls,let me know
dilleydog

Post by dilleydog »

The water at Reimer's is about a half mile down and the fish are there with very few people fishing them but beware. I did it a few weeks ago and on the way back I had to walk and i was sinking in the sand bars all the way up to my waste no lies. The fish are there for the catching but be ready for some real work.
dilleydog

Post by dilleydog »

The water at Reimer's is about a half mile down and the fish are there with very few people fishing them but beware. I did it a few weeks ago and on the way back I had to walk and i was sinking in the sand bars all the way up to my waste no lies. The fish are there for the catching but be ready for some real work. :horse:
matagorda kid

Post by matagorda kid »

hope these help .
kayak trailer 1.jpg
kayak trailer 1.jpg
Attachments
trailer rails 3.jpg