TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

We're back at it again! My buddy Joe and I will be hosting a catch and release bass fishing tournament at Buffalo Run Park on Saturday April 8th at 8a.m.

Please see the rules and details in the photos below, any questions please ask. Look forward to seeing some of you out there!

A look at the first tournament we hosted in January. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPxxeNTfyyM

Tight Lines!

-Devon
Attachments
BR April 8th 1.JPG
BR April 8th 2.JPG
Untitled.png
TigerLandSportsman wrote:
Eat Sleep Fish wrote:Huge thanks too everyone who came out and participated at the tournament. Great time, looking forward to the next one!

Tight Lines!

I hate that I missed it, so what was the final results?

A young man named Luke 14 years old swept the field! He had 3 fish for 42.25" in length, 2nd had 28.25" and 3rd 16.25". It was a great time. We raffled off some awesome prizes too.
Wish I would have looked at this earlier. Used to fish there a lot before my main focus became salt water. Stopped going with shootings and stabbings started to happen. Not the best area. Looks like the tournament was fun though.
pwooly wrote:Wish I would have looked at this earlier. Used to fish there a lot before my main focus became salt water. Stopped going with shootings and stabbings started to happen. Not the best area. Looks like the tournament was fun though.

Yeah I've heard of some unfortunate events there, but we draw a decent crowd and everyone is there for a good time so we haven't run into any issues thankfully.
Eat Sleep Fish wrote:
Boxermaniac98 wrote:awesome tournament, can you hold one at Lake Woodlands?

If we can get a permit I don't see why not!

I work with a guy who is on the board of directors for the woodlands and he spoke to the director of parks and he said it would not be hard to do. Sent you a pm
Friends don't let friends

had to go back and look at it again. so cool.

San Luis pass claims another life

Sad. Report says he was 19 years old, wade fishin[…]

P. Salt, Great Job

Catch flounder w bacon????

I'm telling you, it's the FAT! We humans love it t[…]