Dove Hunting

Aggroman
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Dove Hunting

Post by Aggroman »

I thought some of you guys might enjoy this. My son and I love to shoot, but this was his first "official" dove hunt. We went out with my best friend near Wall Texas and had a blast. I love all the adventures my son and I have, whether it be yakkin', fishing, camping, hunting, etc. And I always want to capture the times we are out, in some form or another, to always have those memories. Of course, I always have my camera gear on me, so it's not uncommon for me to not shoot or fish as much and do my thang behind the lens. I love all things outdoors, and there's nothing better than being out with family and friends, doing what we all love, and coming back with something that we can remember for a long time. So here's a short video of the few hours we were out this past Sunday. A great day with my boy, and my best friend.

https://vimeo.com/181887686" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scott
mjjust

Re: Dove Hunting

Post by mjjust »

Cool video. That makes for some great memories. I spent last weekend with my son hunting Twin Buttes so not far from ya. We had a great time. Don't know if there is anything I would rather do than hunt or fish with my son.
pelochas

Re: Dove Hunting

Post by pelochas »

awesome video, hopefully i can get my first dove hunt with my son too. newbie on hunting.