TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

By Bigrock
Description
Multipurpose sleds
Specially contoured hull
Rugged polyethylene construction
Shappell Jet Sleds are multipurpose sleds constructed of rugged polyethylene with molded runners for strength and stability. Jet Sleds are ideal for ice fishing or transporting deer, firewood, traps, decoys, feed, and more. Their specially contoured hulls allow easy pulling by hand. Includes tow rope. Made in USA.
By Cruisin_Cuda
i use the jet sled jr and i love it other than the fact that i wished i would've got the bigger one! look around online for better prices than bass pro! i got mine for 30 bucks shipped to the house.
By yakinthebox
I use it for duck hunting! It works great but I also wish I had gotten the bigger one. I also use it as a poor mans layout blind. Not the most comfortable but it gets the job done and can give you a pretty low profile!
By artman23
I use it for my decoys when duck hunting. It handles 2 dz decoys no problem. I would go bigger if you are planning to haul more gear.
I'm one season in and it has held up just fine. All I did to mine was drill holes along the top lip to run a bungee cord to help keep the decoy bag in.
By artman23
I use it for my decoys when duck hunting. It handles 2 dz decoys no problem. I would go bigger if you are planning to haul more gear.
I'm one season in and it has held up just fine. All I did to mine was drill holes along the top lip to run a bungee cord to help keep the decoy bag in.
2017 Lone Star Kayak Series

I hear they're killin' the reds on the mid-bay ree[…]

Need some advice

As far as what you might need, really just depends[…]

Corpus BTB may 5th-9th

I'll be in Corpus Christi may 4th till the 10th. S[…]

Seadek

Where is that company you were talking about? You […]