Ugly Beast's Mini-Me

Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Ugly Beast's Mini-Me

Post by Prof. Salt »

The rut is going full bore out at the property, but most of the deer have moved down the creek (and off our property) where the big bucks hang out. I watched one doe and her twin fawns for an hour until it was nearly dark. Then this little guy came towards the feeder. Twenty yards shy of the buffet, he stopped to stretch, and with what looked like a smile he yawned, no doubt happy that he had run the deer out and was about to partake in a bounty of sweet dried corn. Sorry Charlie, this is for the deer and we don't serve your kind here. Please turn broadside, sir.

He did, and I sent him a 150 grain thank you note. He didn't seem too appreciative but he took it. :D

GetBent
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Re: Ugly Beast's Mini-Me

Post by GetBent »

Pretty color on that oinker. Hope I can make my annual hog hunt this year but I got mini me inbound myself. I like your hunting stories but looking forward to what you do best, laying some smack down on some btb bruisers.
J McCoy

Post by J McCoy »

Did you eat'em or let'em lay?
Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Prof. Salt »

I eat all of them except the old boars that are stinky. This one is in the freezer, or at least the parts we havent eaten yet. The chops were delicious!
hookem fast
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by hookem fast »

Nice kill bud I had a similar one on my game can.
Attachments
image.jpeg