Doe Hunts

Roostertail-Tx

Doe Hunts

Post by Roostertail-Tx »

My Dad and I are looking for a place we can doe hunt. Needing to put meat in the freezer is all. We have been hunting many years and have given up our lease when I went to college as we didn't have the time necessary for the up keep. Now that I am working full time and my father is retired we do have time to get some hunts in. We have been doe hunting for several years in Kerrville, TX but the property owner passed away unexpectedly and the property was sold. Very unfortunate situation. We were paying $200 a doe and don't mind paying that amount. We are very clean and courteous when using others lands as we know the problems others cause and don't want to be a burden. Instead, we do our best to be welcomed back. If you know someone we don't mind doing the leg work to get in touch with them to discuss details. We appreciate any support you can offer.
wavygravy

Re: Doe Hunts

Post by wavygravy »

I can't help, but I've seen a couple places out past San Antonio that are offering doe hunts in that price range. I forget where I saw them exactly, but it was on one of the local fishing sites in the hunting sections. Good luck. I just moved to TX and have pretty much given up on finding a place to hunt like what I had back East.