Dove hunting near Houston

pdt818
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club
Location: "All the muchachas call me big pappa when i throw pesos their way"

Dove hunting near Houston

Post by pdt818 »

Anyone know of some dove leases around the Katy/Brookshire area?
deluna-tic
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Dove hunting near Houston

Post by deluna-tic »

saw these on 2cool,

Dove Leases Waller/Brookshire/Eagle Lake/Bay City $250
Central and south zone Dove Leases. 4000 acres in waller and brookshire. Corn, Milo, Goatweed, sunflowers, ponds. 4000 acres in eagle lake and bay city. Corn, Goatweed, water.
$250 a lease gives access to Waller and brookshire properties for the duration of the season and south zone properties for the first split of the season.

Will- 713-855-1015

Dove Hunts West of Houston

Day Dove hunts available west of Houston. Hunts will be in Sealy. $100 a gun. Corporate groups are welcome. Field is able to hunt 20 hunters. For more information give me a call or text me at 361-765-6552.

2015-2016 Central and South zone Doves Leases. Central zone fields are located in the Waller and Brookshire area. There are 9 fields in the central zone to hunt. South Zone fields are located in Eagle Lake and Garwood area. There are 5 fields in the south zone.There is a total of about 4,000 acres between the south and central zone, fields consist of pasture, fallow land, rice, and row crops. Lease is $250 for the season. Call or text Alan at 361-765-6552 for more information.

South Zone Dove Leases

Arroyo Pavo Dove Club is now offering South Zone Dove Leases for the 20115-2016 dove season. We have property in Fort Bend, Matagorda, and Wharton Counties. Crops include corn, millo, and rice. We also have some great pastures with goat weed for later in the season. Our properties are large and we don't over crowd our lease. Unlike many dove clubs we don't need to over crowd a dove lease to pay for the waterfowl end on the operation. Our early sign up specials are as follows. Individual lease. $125/gun. Father/Son or Daughter. $200(kids 16-13) and the family lease $600(covers husband,wife, and 2 kids 16-13) The family lease can be modified to fit your family. We also have group packages available and a few private fields for lease. Contact Chuck Leaman at 832-528-7693 by call or text or you can e-mail me at chuckleaman@hotmail.com or just pm me here on 2cool. Thanks for looking.
pdt818
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club
Location: "All the muchachas call me big pappa when i throw pesos their way"

Post by pdt818 »

Thanks D!

I actually signed onto the first one in your post 2 days ago.
Mulletherder

Post by Mulletherder »

pdt,

How is that lease working out for you? Daughter and I have been going on public land near Waller. Two trips no birds taken. Only got a shot at one. Is that the Greyfeather Lease you are on?

Phil