Late deer season post

Cadiyak Sam
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Central Texas, Galveston// Manta Ray 11// Jackson CUDA// Team Turtle Head

Late deer season post

Post by Cadiyak Sam »

Hey y'all. Haven't been around these parts for a while but I have a few pictures from last season I thought y'all might enjoy. I'm going to start trying to post more on here like I used to. I miss reading everyone's fishing and hunting stories.

First, I finally got my mount back from last years season (2013/2014). I usually don't hunt for trophies but I thought this would be a really cool and unique mount to have.

I shot this guy in December. We'd been watching him for a few years and I finally got the ok to shoot him. Nice 11-pointer.

I haven't had a lot of free time to fish and hunt this past year so I really appreciate the times that I do get to go out. It's nice to get away from all the noise and just relax with my dog and nature. Good to be back y'all.
Cadiyak Sam
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Central Texas, Galveston// Manta Ray 11// Jackson CUDA// Team Turtle Head

Re: Late deer season post

Post by Cadiyak Sam »

A couple other pictures.
Cadiyak Sam
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Late deer season post

Post by Cadiyak Sam »

Double post.
Last edited by Cadiyak Sam on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

Good to hear from you again! Good deer over the last couple of years. I really like the first mount...have to admit I would have probably thrown it in the bone pile. Now I'm shamed, 'cause you really did something special with it. :clap:
Cadiyak Sam
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Cadiyak Sam »

Hey bigrock, I was actually thinking about you and BB last time I was playing in San Angelo. I really enjoyed hanging out there. The Concho was looking pretty good. I'm bringing my fishing pole next time.

Yeah it's my favorite mount that I've got. He was a tough old SOB with an old broken leg and busted up antlers so I wanted to honor him.
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

Cadiyak Sam wrote:Hey bigrock, I was actually thinking about you and BB last time I was playing in San Angelo. I really enjoyed hanging out there. The Concho was looking pretty good. I'm bringing my fishing pole next time.

Yeah it's my favorite mount that I've got. He was a tough old SOB with an old broken leg and busted up antlers so I wanted to honor him.
Shoot some pm's our way next time your in San Angelo! Where did you play last?
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Barnacle Bill »

Hey Cadiyak!!!! Whatcha know??

Good to see you again, amigo!! You definitely need to drop a PM to us when you're out here again. There is some great fishing to be had!

Congrats that good looking buck!
Cadiyak Sam
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Cadiyak Sam »

Hey BB. I'll drop yall a PM for sure. I think we're going to have an album release party out there in May or June. We usually play at The House of FiFi DuBois. I'll let yall know when we're coming back. And this time I'll bring a fishing pole.