Time to buy ammo fellas!

on a mission
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Time to buy ammo fellas!

Post by on a mission »

Bloodhound wrote:
tenball wrote:Sometimes I wonder which side my fellow americans are on.Seems like their is always some carefully contrived conspiracy to beat up OUR government and the hard working folk that try to protect us .The NSA ,FBI,local police,TSA,Secret service,Military ,prisons,laws and good folks who support them are the only thing that differiantes us from the rest of the crappy world.My bet is all the drug lords and gang bangers in our major cities bought up your ammo.I dont think they shoot 22s either.Tell them to quit buying up our ammo.
You must idolize Obama. He is, however, worse than the drug lords ever dreamed of being. Not a conspiracy. Just an evil disgusting piece of human excrement who laughs at you for falling for his lies. Sorry to be blunt but that guy is lower than the average pedophile and I hate to see my God-hating country racing toward oblivion. It breaks my heart.

Fox "news' could not have said it any better. WOW! :lol: Bless your heart. :roll:
Bloodhound

Post by Bloodhound »

on a mission wrote:
Bloodhound wrote:
tenball wrote:Sometimes I wonder which side my fellow americans are on.Seems like their is always some carefully contrived conspiracy to beat up OUR government and the hard working folk that try to protect us .The NSA ,FBI,local police,TSA,Secret service,Military ,prisons,laws and good folks who support them are the only thing that differiantes us from the rest of the crappy world.My bet is all the drug lords and gang bangers in our major cities bought up your ammo.I dont think they shoot 22s either.Tell them to quit buying up our ammo.
You must idolize Obama. He is, however, worse than the drug lords ever dreamed of being. Not a conspiracy. Just an evil disgusting piece of human excrement who laughs at you for falling for his lies. Sorry to be blunt but that guy is lower than the average pedophile and I hate to see my God-hating country racing toward oblivion. It breaks my heart.

Fox "news' could not have said it any better. WOW! :lol: Bless your heart. :roll:
Are you saying that Fox News is copying me? If so, thank you because imitation is the most sincere form of flattery!!
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

This thread has been beat to death and way off target. Started by some one not on this board anymore. I am locking it.