question on hunting/fishing license

dadavis
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

question on hunting/fishing license

Post by dadavis »

I bought the super combo license. I used one deer tag and logged it on the back of my license. So the other day I was cleaning out my wallet and came across my license and figured I would tear the old/unused tags off so it would fit in my wallet better. Then a friend told me that if a game warden checks me while fishing and all those tags are gone but only one logged on the back that i would get a ticket??
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Re: question on hunting/fishing license

Post by Bigrock »

dadavis wrote:I bought the super combo license. I used one deer tag and logged it on the back of my license. So the other day I was cleaning out my wallet and came across my license and figured I would tear the old/unused tags off so it would fit in my wallet better. Then a friend told me that if a game warden checks me while fishing and all those tags are gone but only one logged on the back that i would get a ticket??
Yep
dadavis
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by dadavis »

Thanks..... Guess I will be applying for a lost license. The thought never even crossed my mind when I did it.
Alsatian
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Alsatian »

dadavis wrote:Thanks..... Guess I will be applying for a lost license. The thought never even crossed my mind when I did it.

Or fill out the back of your tag.
Cubera
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Cubera »

dadavis wrote:Thanks..... Guess I will be applying for a lost license. The thought never even crossed my mind when I did it.
$10 for a replacement.
dadavis
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by dadavis »

Cubera wrote:
$10 for a replacement.
helluva lot cheaper than a ticket!!