interesting slant on hunters

ripit
Location: DFW-Tarpon 160, Hobie AI x 2, PA12, ECC Lostman Scooter

interesting slant on hunters

Post by ripit »

Interesting slant on hunters.>>

I had never thought about this...>>

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of >states and arrived at a striking conclusion:>>There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin .>Allow me to restate that number:

>>Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the >eighth largest army in the world.

>>More men under arms than in Iran.>>More than France and Germany combined.

>>These men deployed to the woods of a single American state, >Wisconsin , to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.>>That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods >of Pennsylvania and Michigan's>700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home safely.

>>Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally >establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone >would comprise the largest army in the world. And then add in the >total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

>>The point?>>America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of >home-grown firepower .

>>Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of >national security.

>That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.

>>Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.>>Have A Great Day!

>Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters >don't possess the same skills as soldiers,>the question would still remain... what army of 2 million would want >to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens.>>For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or >confiscation of guns.>>>>>>
Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Re: interesting slant on hunters

Post by Prof. Salt »

Amen brother!

The second amendment is as important to this country's survival as our armed forces. The average hunter does not have soldier training, but they know how to hide and how to hit their targets the first shot. Enemies know this, and they are working tirelessly with the UN and some political parties to help us part with our firearms and become more enlightened victims. Wouldn't that be nice?

Not on my watch!
castnblast
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by castnblast »

I was watching border wars last night, and they were showing actual footage of the Mexican army drawing down on Sheriff's dept deputies from accross the river, while the Mexican Army helped unload a suburban that had out ran the Sheriff's dept and gotten stuck on the Mexican side of the river. One of the Mexican Army vehicles had a 50 Cal mounted on top of their vehicle. The Army troops were flanking out all pointing their weapons at the sheriff's officers on the US Side.

Pres. Obozo admin does not want the rest of the US population to know how bad it really is. I know have my justification for buying a 50 BMG that I've been wanting :shock: Probably an AR 15, and an AR10 while I'm at it. All with 30 rd mags.
tenball

Post by tenball »

I was watching a documentary about a fellow and his brother who was a prison or jail guard in Laredo.They went across the border for shopping and some Mexican ex prisoners killed one of them.The remaining live brother couldnt even go to his brothers funeral in mexico because of the danger to his own life.Now that is sad.Face it Mexico is just another Iraq.Way out of control.In fact Iraq might have been better run under Hussein than Mexico.
txspeck
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by txspeck »

If we employed the same security has area 51 to our borders, we could stop all crossings in a single day.
TheAnt

Post by TheAnt »

I know folks who don't hunt yet have pistols and shotguns.

we also have MANY trained and likely armed military veterans, then there are retired and career changed LEOs. I wonder how many thugz with guns would be willing to learn to hold their pistols in the vertical position.

I don't think I would mess with Texas anyway because there are still plenty of individuals who have that Texas grit!
Bloodhound

Post by Bloodhound »

ripit wrote:Interesting slant on hunters.>>

I had never thought about this...>>

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of >states and arrived at a striking conclusion:>>There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin .>Allow me to restate that number:

>>Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the >eighth largest army in the world.

>>More men under arms than in Iran.>>More than France and Germany combined.

>>These men deployed to the woods of a single American state, >Wisconsin , to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.>>That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods >of Pennsylvania and Michigan's>700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home safely.

>>Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally >establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone >would comprise the largest army in the world. And then add in the >total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

>>The point?>>America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of >home-grown firepower .

>>Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of >national security.

>That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.

>>Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.>>Have A Great Day!

>Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters >don't possess the same skills as soldiers,>the question would still remain... what army of 2 million would want >to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens.>>For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or >confiscation of guns.>>>>>>
This is great stuff.
Unfortunately, gun confiscation is all but inevitable at some point. The handwriting is on the wall in light of the garbage the American voter prefers.
I love guns and American tradition, and I nevertheless hold out some hope that America will turn away from her addiction to evil.
Phishtech
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Phishtech »

tenball wrote:I was watching a documentary about a fellow and his brother who was a prison or jail guard in Laredo.They went across the border for shopping and some Mexican ex prisoners killed one of them.The remaining live brother couldnt even go to his brothers funeral in mexico because of the danger to his own life.Now that is sad.Face it Mexico is just another Iraq.Way out of control.In fact Iraq might have been better run under Hussein than Mexico.
Remember a year or so ago all we saw on the TV news was the aftermath of the violence across the border with Mexico? Where did it all go? You never see it on the news any more. But I have a friend (a Hispanic Mexican) who has land in Mexico that he won't visit because of the cartel violence in the area. It's still going on, the left wing media just won't report it. Google up "narco blog" and see what you get. Ain't purty.
TheAnt

Post by TheAnt »

I had recently been saying that were it NOT for all the armed citizens in Texas, we would have a much larger and dangerous incursion of Mexican crime.

Why limit crime to the poor in Mexico when so many have more to steal in Texas?

The reality is though that the msm do not want to imply that the sludge across the border is washing into The US along with those innocent children. Such would be sacrilege against the O Admin.
on a mission
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by on a mission »

For years i ran ads in the local paper here at the lake on how to report illegals. I finally gave up after coming to the realization that the very people that railed against the "onslaught" were the hypocrites that hired these same illegal people. Builder bobs hire them to build sub par homes, contractors hire them cheaply, big gas and oil look the other way, people hire them to clean their homes, mow their mc mansion lawns, cook their food, and care for their brats. I can say i never did. No administration, not one, will ever stop illegals from making the journey to enhance their lives. Dont fall for the rhetoric. ALL politicians can kiss my rosy red butt cheek.
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club
Location: Cypress, Tx- Earth JK Cruise, Urban Camo JK Cuda 14, Camo Hobie Outback

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

it's good to see that at least a few people are awake 8)
artman23

Post by artman23 »

:clap: