Hunting items for sale.

BoneDigger

Hunting items for sale.

Post by BoneDigger »

My wife is expecting baby #2 in July so my hunting is shot for a couple of years. So, I'm selling a couple of hunting items.

Gun: I purchased this gun last year and used it maybe twice. It has killed one deer (perfect heart shot) and has been fired maybe 20 times total. It has a synthetic black stock and is a nice gun. It comes with a Simmons scope already mounted and shot in. It's in like-new condition. It comes with an almost full box of Winchester ammo.

I'm asking $225.00.

Stand: If you want a brand new Summit climbing tree stand I'll sell them both together for $400.00. That's a steal. The climber is still in the box and is a Summit Bullet Backpacker, very light and extremely easy to use.

I travel the state a lot so if you are interested we can probably do this without having to worry about shipping.

I'm willing to cosnider trades for fishing gear.

e-mail me at tylercyclist@yahoo.com

Todd
Night Wing
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Night Wing »

It would be helpful if you described what type of firearm it is by listing the manufacturer, model and caliber. As an example: Remington 700 ADL Synthetic Bolt Action Rifle in 270 Winchester Caliber.
BoneDigger

Sorry...

Post by BoneDigger »

I don't know how I missed that...

Winchester Model 70 in .270 caliber. I think it is called a Stealth but I'd have to wait till I get home to check that. It has got a blued barrel and black synthetic stock. It's a sweet gun.

Todd
Saltyfly

Post by Saltyfly »

Todd - If you don't get any response here, you might also try the "classifieds" area on texasbowhunter.com, my home-away-from-TKF. About half of the guys on the Jasper lease (including me) are TBH'ers who found out about the lease on that site, btw. Hunting equipment seems to move pretty quickly there.
fryemup
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Don't sell...

Post by fryemup »

I know its tough, and the $$$ might help... But guns are hard to replace in the married life once they are sold. I haven't used most of mine in 16 years (My son is 15,,) so I understand..

But the knowledge that if I get an invite, at least I cannot use the "no gun excuse" or worse trying to go out an dbuy one at the last minute..

Get rid of the rest of the stuff... Just my .02
BoneDigger

Gun is sold...

Post by BoneDigger »

The gun was sold but the climber is still for sale.

Todd