X tools digital scale problems

Tombo

X tools digital scale problems

Post by Tombo »

On the third trip I noticed the screen on my digital X tools scale was almost gone and was taken over with a darker blite taking over what once was a grey scale digital read out.
After the first trip my scale did not work at all. After inspecting the battert, I discovered rust?????
A good cleaning and new batter solved that problem but the latest all but killed it.
Anyone else have this problem? I got to find my receipt and figure out what the guarantee is. It ain't cheap.
fishboy

About your scale

Post by fishboy »

Is your scale a certified one? If so where did you purchase it from?

Don't know about certified and am not sure where I bought it from. From now on all my fishing receipts are to be kept ........ in a secret hiding place so Donna doesn't know how much I spend.
lencyfan

Re: X tools digital scale problems

Post by lencyfan »

Where did you buy the digital scale? i want to buy one weight scale recently.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

lencyfan wrote:Where did you buy the digital scale? i want to buy one weight scale recently.
I think I bought it local, can't remember. Its was replaced under warranty not long after purchase. That was a couple years ago and its worked well since.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by TroutSupport.com »

anyone else using a digital scale, preferably one that's water proof. I like wading light.. meaning I don't like a lot of heavy stuff on my should strap and am looking for something light I can add for a scale. How has xscales been working out since that time?
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Since my Xscales was replaced, it has worked. It looks beat up due to it being stored in my fishing crate. Its been at least 3 years since being replaced.