Goin' to Rockport

kc kulhanek

Goin' to Rockport

Post by kc kulhanek »

I'm takin' a few days off around the 4th. My family has a house down there and I'm thinkin' of dragin' my yak down there. Has anyone been catchin' around there? Are they still hittin' on poppers in the mornin' or somethin' else. Please help! College student will flyfish for food!!
Hook'em
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Hook'em »

I haven't heard any glowing reports from Rockport last weekend. I was down, but unable to get to the water with the yak. Fished an hour or so on a private pier and managed one keeper flatty. There are plenty of places to launch a yak, just watch out for boater, there will be a lot of them.

I have to go back down to RP this weekend to pick up my Tahoe that is getting fixed (I hope). I hope to be able to fish either Friday or Sat. I'll let you know later this week, maybe we can hook-up. When are you heading down?
kc kulhanek

Rockport

Post by kc kulhanek »

Not sure when I'm goin' because the goofy prof. that's teachin' my internet class is givin' a test on the 5th and then the final is on the 7th. Hell of a schedule, huh? Probably for a day trip, maybe on the 3rd or 4th. Just enough time to catch somethin' to throw on the grill. I'm not for sure though.