First time visitor..... Mrs. Spots N Specks

First time visitor..... Mrs. Spots N Specks

Post by Guest »

Hi, you all
I'm Mrs. Spots N Specks (site name yet to be thought of) first time reader. My husband shared with me today Chazs' near tragic experience while surf fishing, and I wanted to share my thoughts on the matter. As a wife I'm concerned when my husband goes fishing alone and I;m sure your families are concerned about you all too, so please be careful out there and watch out for each other. Chaz I'm glad you're OK and are able to tell your story. I'll be praying for you all. God Bless You. :)
Barnacle Bill
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Welcome aboard

Post by Barnacle Bill »

:lol:
Welcome Mrs. S&S!
I'm sure that you'll see how great this board is. TKFStubb and crew do a wonderful job :!: The members here are great and ALWAYS helpful if you ever have a question.
:o
Barry
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Barry »

Welcome aboard!
gerald
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by gerald »

Welcome...you can do your part to keep all of us safe...including your husband...by coming out and fishing, or paddling around, with us. Then...come back and tell us all about it. Some of us need lots of help and prodding.
TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

WELCOM ABOARD!!!

Post by TKFStubb »

We'll be looking forward to your posts in the future. You KNOW we men need the sage advice of our women folk! Sometimes we act like kids and we need to be treated like kids. Feel free to chime right in and set us straight. :wink: