APCTKF

mrs ride

APCTKF

Post by mrs ride »

Hey guys I need some e-mail addresses and thought the easiest way would be to have you e-mail me so I can build a mailing group for APCTKF members. earthwrk@pyramid3.net please title APCTKF so I can sort through them quicker.... I have some info to send out and I don't want to miss anyone.... discussing a date in July for another get-together, stay tuned!
Thanks, Jennifer
boxybru

Post by boxybru »

Hey Jennifer, if knowone has called you you can go to the memberlist and get the e-mails!
NoBoat
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by NoBoat »

I am also setting up Chapter Boards. I'll do this one today.
NoBoat
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by NoBoat »

OK, it is setup. I added slowride as the moderator. If someone can email me a list of the APCTKF member's, I will add them to the group.
TexasGringo
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by TexasGringo »

TKFClay wrote:OK, it is setup. I added slowride as the moderator. If someone can email me a list of the APCTKF member's, I will add them to the group.

Where are these located at on the site Clay? Are they separate message boards?
NoBoat
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by NoBoat »

The groups can be accessed by using the Usergroups link in the Nav Menu. It is right next to Member list. Once you join a group, the message board for the group will appear on the main index under Chapter Forums.
TexasGringo
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by TexasGringo »

TKFClay wrote:The groups can be accessed by using the Usergroups link in the Nav Menu. It is right next to Member list. Once you join a group, the message board for the group will appear on the main index under Chapter Forums.

Cool, thanks. Are you gonna set one up for the Upper Coastal Area guys and gals? I guess it could include from East Bay on down to East Matty?
just throwing out ideas.
NoBoat
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by NoBoat »

I set one up for every "chapter" that comes into existence. Currently there is one for the APCTKF, AKA Austin Kayak Anglers, and the NW Houston group. Soon there will be one for just Houston, the group that is going to get together at FTU. So, yes we can set one up for any group of people who decide to become a "chapter".
CaptJack
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by CaptJack »

Clay-
I'm going to call the Houston group the-
"Greater Galveston Bay TKF Chapter"
to encompass everything from upper TrinityBay to the Surfside Jetties
or more precisely- everything in Ray's book.
NoBoat
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by NoBoat »

Ok, the Greater Galveston Bay chapter board and group is setup with CaptJack being the moderator. Anyone who wants to join can go to the Usergroups link in the Nav Bar and request membership. Once your membership is accepted, you will be able to view the Greater Galveston Bay Forum.