Ahoy, John Morris and Scott Jackson

The Wizard

Ahoy, John Morris and Scott Jackson

Post by The Wizard »

Stopped by The Studio today and ran into "Wisconsin Red." Seems as if you and Scott Jackson might be interested in some saltwater kayaking and fishing. OK by me! Red drives a hard bargain, but has negotiated a trip for you sometime after the first of August. I will provide the kayaks and general course of action if you guys are up for the trip.

I am pretty booked with stuff until probably mid-August, but would love to go fishing with you two. Weekdays are best, less boat traffic and maybe we could convince some other kayakers to tag along.

Welcome to the Texas Kayak Fisherman brotherhood. Great place to hang out with your "peeps".

By the way, we are all really lucky to have Red as a friend......

The Wizard
John Morris

what a nice surprize

Post by John Morris »

Bill it would be an honor to fish with you. I am booked solid through July as well but we can surely get together in August...the reds should be schooling very nicely about then..I may even have my new 'yak by then. Just let me know what works for you. A weekday would be awesome as it gets way too crowded at times during the weekends. I may even sign up for some of your Fly Fishing lessons. We have a few other acquaintances as well....my good friend Paul Welch is a business partner with Ambrose Taylor. Small world sometimes....

Surf-Addict
The Wizard

Small World

Post by The Wizard »

John,

August it is. It is a very small world at times. Ambrose and I have done a trip or two together. Next time you run into him, be sure to ask him about the January Brazos River trip. Cold as hell, no water and no fish. We ended up towing the third member (well he did anyway) and pretty much keeping him in food and warm clothing.

If you need some help with kayak selection or gear let me know, I would be glad to add whatever I might have to offer. I am also quite confident that bartering with Red might result in some first class flycasting lessons. Let's keep in touch, Red probably has my email address and phone numbers, so we can get together when it fits schedules.

Looking forward to it, very much.

The Wizard
Mercy
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Mercy »

What's "The Studio" ????
john morris

Post by john morris »

now Mercy...The "Wizard" has to have a few secrets.
Mercy
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Mercy »

Ohhhhhhhhhh......THAT kind of studio.....;)
John Morris

Post by John Morris »

No! NO! NO!.....get your mind out of the gutter
Mercy
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Mercy »

LOL!!!!!!! Why do y'all ALWAYS assume the worst of me???? Oh well.....'least it keeps things LIVELY in here.....:)
Surf-Addict

Post by Surf-Addict »

Yeah.....We all expect you to live up to reputation you are creating
Mercy
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Mercy »

Yikes....in that case....I'm shutting up now. :oops:
Surf-Addict

Post by Surf-Addict »

ah come on......Mercy blushing.....no way