Slow Ride?

Post by finaddict »

Still on the board?
Barry
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Barry »

finaddict
Dean smoked his computer last week. As soon as he gets his new one, he'll be back on line. He's also going to be out of town this week on a Boy Scout camping trip.
mrs ride

computer back

Post by mrs ride »

SGS is back on-line... Dean is enduring this week at boy scout camp, having a great time and enjoying the fellowship of some upstanding young men (he said he was very proud of all the boys at camp)!! :D
We had to get a new computer and now just installing everything seems to be a chore, but you know I want it the way the old one was... kinda like this website, but once I figure it out I bet I'll like it! I think I need the instructions page............. lol, Jennifer
boxybru

Post by boxybru »

Welcome back!
Yaqui
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Yaqui »

Ah yes,
Good ol' scout camp. Brings back memories of camp Karankawa in Mathis. I wonder if it survived the fire back in I think it was '78. Hey we did not intentionally those tents a flame. Accidents do happen. I am glad my kids are into scouts, but we don't let them play with the camp fire!!! I had to mow lawns for months to pay for that. What were our dad's thinking?
Y
galtexcpl

Post by galtexcpl »

Camp Karankawa at Mathis............wow, it's been since the rabbit hugged the hound that I thought about those memories! Why wasn't it called "hazing" when you had to run thru the camp at 2 a.m. in your BVD's or found all the really smell stuff in your cot? First fell in love with small watercraft earning the Canoe Merit Badge at that camp. LQQk at me now, wouldn't old Charlie that cajun scout master be proud of me now! His favorite quote: little boys always smell bad cuz they don't wipe their butts good.
Mercy
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Post by Mercy »

That's SO nasty!!!! lol...but funny....:)

Jennifer.....that is so sweet of Dean to go campin' with the boysprouts...;) He's a good boy......