Enter KayakMasters HERE! Rules, too!

TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Pro/Am

Post by TKFStubb »

GSF wrote:Is anyone and everyone welcome to enter the "pro" division or does it require some "special" accreditation?

The Pro division is open to any who want to enter it. If you like it, stay in it. If you don't, you can always enter as an amateur UNTIL YOU WIN AN EVENT. Then, you are required to enter on the pro side. 8)
Fla-Fish
TKF 8000 Club
TKF 8000 Club

Post by Fla-Fish »

Tom are there boundaries set for AP Corpus next mth ?
I will be down there this weekend and want to pre-fish
the right area. Thanks
Tsunamirules

Post by Tsunamirules »

Hey Everyone! I'm new to the site, but have been fishing off kayaks for a year I'm interested in joining this tournament and finally be able to put my yak to the test. I have one question to all who might know.? I have a sit in yak and was wondering if anyone knew where to get a skirt to put on my yak so water doesn't get in while paddling and bad waters?

Thanks.
TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Dealer?

Post by TKFStubb »

Tsunamirules wrote:Hey Everyone! I'm new to the site, but have been fishing off kayaks for a year I'm interested in joining this tournament and finally be able to put my yak to the test. I have one question to all who might know.? I have a sit in yak and was wondering if anyone knew where to get a skirt to put on my yak so water doesn't get in while paddling and bad waters?

Thanks.

Your dealer or manufacturer's website should have them available. Is it a WS Tsunami? If so, our resident WS expert, Capt. Scott Null (Let'sGo) will know EVERYTHING about it. Check the manufacturer's website while you are waiting.
8)
Tsunamirules

Post by Tsunamirules »

Thankz TKF
let's go
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by let's go »

Not sure where you are located, but there are several dealers that carry skirts to fit the Tsunami.
Tsunamirules

Post by Tsunamirules »

Where is the location and time of the tournament? And is there going to be a meeting before the tourney?