cca taged redfish

brbjr

cca taged redfish

Post by brbjr »

1 winner, 1 polygraph cancelled (no current Texas Parks & Wildlife fishing license), 1 pending polygraph and 3 that didn't qualify.

Does the "1 polygraph cancelled (no current Texas Parks & Wildlife fishing license)" mean that the person didnt have a fishing licence so they were disqualified .... ouch that has to hurt :x :cry: :cry: :cry:
Newt
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

FISHING LICENSE

Post by Newt »

If I have to have one so does he. CCA should turn him over to TPWD Game Warden!! :evil:
popasan

Post by popasan »

CCA requires that all fish be legally caught by rod and reel.......that means you are required to have a current fishing license with salt water stamp......plus be a member of CCA and be signed up for the STAR tourney......this applies to big trout in upper, mid, and lower coast plus all the other divisions......all first place winners are required to take a polograph test......runner up's in the trout division do not, or at least i did not have to...... its a great tourney that anyone can win......especially the tagged red division......i am told that they release 60 reds (20 per coast area) and release them where boatless folks have a chance to catch them..... :)
boxybru

Post by boxybru »

On that one I believe the contestant was a kid that just turned 17 and didn't know he needed to have a valid fishing license. I see him in afew years kickin himself on a daily basis.
FishinAggie03

Post by FishinAggie03 »

Yeah, they do release 60. I heard that more are released in Galveston than are released at any other site.
popasan

Post by popasan »

i am sure that young man will definitley be kicking himself for not having a fishing license......every year there are a number of fisherman that catch the tagged red or big trout and are not entered in the cca tourney...... :(