SCA Galv. Bay Chapter Meeting Announcement - 6/24!!

ShadMan

SCA Galv. Bay Chapter Meeting Announcement - 6/24!!

Post by ShadMan »

Galveston Bay Chapter Meeting - Tuesday, June 24th

TIME:
Social Half Hour: 6:30P to 7:00P
Meeting 7:00P to 8:30P
Jammin' and Socializin' 8:30P to ??

SPECIAL ENTERTAINMENT:
David Legate & Randy Hinzerelli, aka THE KILLER STINGRAYS
Special Heavy Duty Performance!
If you haven't heard 'em play, you don't know what you're missing!

GUEST SPEAKERS:
John Sentner: Breakwater Marine
DSC Radios, WAAS GPS, Chartplotting, everything you wanted to know and then some. John and his staff are some of the most technically competent marine electronic technicians in the local area.

Capt. Steve Coffee: Brief update on hard hitting trout action in Galveston Bay. He is on the fish!

Surpise Guest Speaker TBA

PLACE:
Fox and Hound Sports Bar

Fuqua exit on I-45S (Gulf Frw) in front of Cut Rate Tackle (Fishing Tackle Unlimited)

Door prizes and raffle items will be available.

Please make plans to attend this special meeting! It'll be a great time as usual. Hope to see you all there!

Thanks for the bandwith, TKFStubb!
ShadMan

Last reminder...Hope to see you all there!

Post by ShadMan »

If you haven't seen David Legate play, drop by and get an earful. Great folks, great music...you can't beat it!! :D
Attachments
David Legate
David Legate
Animal Chris
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

A non Yak Report

Post by Animal Chris »

Back in March, I bought a trip auction off at the Galveston Bay Saltwater Conservation Assn. (SCA) meeting and was finally able to cash it in on Friday (we had to reschedule it twice). I got my friend Farleymon to accompany me on this venture. The weather was great, this fising was even better. The tally at the end of the day was 19 specks to 4# and 5 water spouts. But, one thing it did confirm was that a bad (any) day fishing beats a good (any) day at work. Thanks to the SCA and Capt. Steve Coffee for a great trip. 'til next week (hopefully), Tight Loops, AC
ShadMan

Glad your trip went well, A.C.!

Post by ShadMan »

And thanks for the kind words! Capt. Coffee definitely provides a fun trip full of lip-rippin'! He'll be speaking tonight. See you there!

Jeff