2 More Fishing Tips to Help You Catch More Fish (Video) Fishing The Hot Zones part 2

TX All Water Fishing

2 More Fishing Tips to Help You Catch More Fish (Video) Fishing The Hot Zones part 2

Post by TX All Water Fishing »

Fishing The Hot Zone, this is a 2 part video. 3 Tips and techniques I use, and target areas I fish to catch more fish. In this video I talk about how I fish drains and intersections. These tips can be used when fishing from the bank, boat, wade fishing, and especially kayak fishing. Tried and true methods to help anyone catch more fish.
Video Link Below
https://youtu.be/CKpPuoDzJSU
Attachments
Kayak Fishing Tips and Mini TX Slam_Moment1.jpg
Reds Schooling in The Marsh_Moment7.jpg
Thumb.jpg
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: 2 More Fishing Tips to Help You Catch More Fish (Video) Fishing The Hot Zones part 2

Post by kickingback »

Great info to help others catch and find fish. Well done. Thanks for sharing! Enjoyed watching video. :clap:
TX All Water Fishing

Re: 2 More Fishing Tips to Help You Catch More Fish (Video) Fishing The Hot Zones part 2

kickingback wrote:Great info to help others catch and find fish. Well done. Thanks for sharing! Enjoyed watching video. :clap:
Thanks I appreciate it :D
Chubs

Post by Chubs »

Seconded. Really great informative video. Like how you broke it all down to on the map veiw!
TX All Water Fishing

Chubs wrote:Seconded. Really great informative video. Like how you broke it all down to on the map veiw!
Thanks, I'm just passing on as I'm learning :D