Frog Toggs flats boots, not recomended

Tombo

Frog Toggs flats boots, not recomended

Post by Tombo »

All three pairs of Frog Togg flats boots have one common problem, the sole is coming off. Called up the company and they offered no help. Too bad as I like the way they fit.
SWFinatic

Re: Frog Toggs flats boots, not recomended

Post by SWFinatic »

I had the same issue with Frogg Toggs and trouble with their customer service. I've also moved on.
Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ron Mc »

I was very disappointed with Keen for discontinuing my all-time-favorite wade/hike/kayak Hood River boots.
I bought an extra pair when they were closing out. Ended up re-gluing the soles twice on the last pair, and finally left the sole in the muck at Talley Is. 3 years ago before buying my Astral Hiyaks.
evilduck

Post by evilduck »

Had this exact thing happen to me in May. Gave up on Frogtoog and now own sims boots.
GoDoe
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by GoDoe »

Mine too. I have the black boots wit the tan on the soles. I used Gorilla glue and glued the soles back on and they are holding up great for over a year now.

The glue will expand so its best to put something inside the boot so the glue doesn't mess up your fit. Because when it has set up there is no fixing the lumps inside the boot where your foot sits. Maybe should let it set just a little while then put your foot inside to squish the glue out of the way.

Its better than throwing them away! Post up if you try it as to how it works for you.

John

:idea:
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

I ordered some Shoe Goo, but I think I am going another route, 3M 5200.