Fished from Galveston to SLP to Surfside Jetties to Surfside Beach Yesterday | Fishing Report & Vid

TX All Water Fishing

Fished from Galveston to SLP to Surfside Jetties to Surfside Beach Yesterday | Fishing Report & Vid

Post by TX All Water Fishing »

What started off as a quick surf fish of Galveston Texas turned into a marathon fishing day close to 12 hours. The surf was forecasted to be flat and have excellent water clarity. The Galveston surf was flat but only had a couple of inches visibility. We left Galveston to see what the water looked like further down the coast. We stopped for a quick fish of San Luis Pass Bayside, with no luck. We loaded back up again, Capt. Cody Dunn and friend Eric, to fish Surfside Jetties. After we lost the only fish we hooked up to, we left the jetties for a quick lunch. Pier 30 Grill great choice if you're in the area. We decided to wade fish the surf at Surfside Beach. And there nearly 8 hours after starting the day we caught our 1st fish of the day. We fished several my spots at the beach, catching a slot speckled trout each with a handful of blue fish. A slow day but we had a blast.

Fishing Report- Surfside Jetties- A lot of specs were being caught on live shrimp under a popping cork with around 6 foot of leader line. The specs I saw were all thick and healthy. Backwater Predator landed my slot spec, Cody landed his on Z-Man Shrimp, and Eric caught his on Gulp Shrimp. The blue fish were hitting on spoons. Speaking to a young man at the beach he limited out early in the morning using croaker.
[b]Video Link Below[/b]
https://youtu.be/PKVF6HTBsAs
Attachments
Cody Spec2.jpg
Cody Spec1.jpg
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Fished from Galveston to SLP to Surfside Jetties to Surfside Beach Yesterday | Fishing Report & Vid

Post by kickingback »

Good stuff! Glad you could share your report! Thresher just made a video of some big girls on the jetties in CC. Keep catching and sharing! :clap: