TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Please visit our sponsor Slowride Guide Services
This was a foggy day- which I love the foggy trout bite. Just make sure you're extra safe- I always have my 360 light with flag and additional high power light to shine in the direction of a boat if I hear one. This morning DSL was the ticket- that color combo has been good for me lately in West Bay. I believe it's Chicken of the C , if not it's similar. I was also tossing a Lil Buddy Baits, a Texas local bait company that will custom make colors for you. In the video you'll see I hooked up to a few specs and talked about a few ways I like to fish for specs during this time of year, from my kayak.
Don't forget to subscribe I really appreciate all the support I get from Texas Kayak Fisherman, I enjoy sharing the videos and information here.
Click Link Video
https://youtu.be/72F1b26ZmZY
Attachments
How to Catch Winter Trout_Moment3.jpg
Thumb.jpg
Ya got any videos you can link to to help guys with the logistics of fishing in the West Bay? Places to park safely, where to launch, etc.

I stay in Sea Isle and it's easy for me to launch the kayak out of the back yard. But I wouldn't have a clue about the best spot for the public to launch without having to paddle a few miles to get to some of the best spots. So much of the area is private...
impulse wrote:Ya got any videos you can link to to help guys with the logistics of fishing in the West Bay? Places to park safely, where to launch, etc.

I stay in Sea Isle and it's easy for me to launch the kayak out of the back yard. But I wouldn't have a clue about the best spot for the public to launch without having to paddle a few miles to get to some of the best spots. So much of the area is private...

That's the same issues we all face. That's one of the reason's I bought a peddle drive kayak so I can go further. I have a few spots I like to fish that take over an hour to get to because of that same problem. My only suggestion is to use Google Maps and explore. Tight Lines
Night time canal lights SLP.

Hit the Treasure island canal lights on 7/2. Launc[…]

Lighthouse Lakes part deux

Great post and sounds like an amazing day!

Devils

I saw a KT Diaries episide where they floated the […]