TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Please visit our sponsor Slowride Guide Services
By Blue Devil 7
Has anyone ever dealt with a Viking warranty claim? Found a crack in my Wife's' Profish 400 and need to pursue it. :( We reached out to TG Kayaks in San Marcos last week since they are listed as a dealer. They have been non-responsive so far. I'm thinking that Roy's in Corpus will be our next choice. Would like to hear others' experience and how it was handled.
By Neumie
Blue Devil 7 wrote:Has anyone ever dealt with a Viking warranty claim? Found a crack in my Wife's' Profish 400 and need to pursue it. :( We reached out to TG Kayaks in San Marcos last week since they are listed as a dealer. They have been non-responsive so far. I'm thinking that Roy's in Corpus will be our next choice. Would like to hear others' experience and how it was handled.

PM rockportkayak, Ryan Ford, on this forum; he's affiliated with them.
By SWFinatic
Blue Devil 7 wrote:Has anyone ever dealt with a Viking warranty claim? Found a crack in my Wife's' Profish 400 and need to pursue it. :( We reached out to TG Kayaks in San Marcos last week since they are listed as a dealer. They have been non-responsive so far. I'm thinking that Roy's in Corpus will be our next choice. Would like to hear others' experience and how it was handled.

http://www.rockportkayak.com/

(361) 727-9966

Yep Ryan can help.
By Blue Devil 7
Thanks for the lead on Ryan. My wife got in touch with Roy's and they have been responsive so far. I'll update once we have some action on what the resolution will be.
Lighthouse lakes/redfish bay

I'd double-check with the game warden (either call[…]

November Reign -PINS

killer day and photos

East Flats - Oct 31, 2019

Josh, even on our two day trips the maps you made […]

Arroyo dock fishing

Dang, y'all were certainly on the fish for y'alls[…]