Gopro alternatives

Tombo

Gopro alternatives

Post by Tombo »

My Gopro Hero 3 bit the dust, but not going to spend another $300 plus to replace it. Looking for other alternatives to the Gopro series. I have all kind of mounting alternatives saved from my Gopro. Looking for hands on reviews.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Gopro alternatives

Post by kickingback »

I use Ion Airpro with bluetooth. Amazon sells them for $50 or less. Waterproof and easy to use. I have two.
SWFinatic

Post by SWFinatic »

Charlie I'm gonna check out those ION Airpro's. I recently bought a AKASO and it's not good at all. The ad said it was waterproof and it is as long as it's in the provided waterproof case. But when it's in the waterproof case the camera doesn't pick up audio. I've used it twice and the batteries now won't hold a charge at all. Contacted them last Thursday and still haven't heard from them as far as how they're going to handle it. I wouldn't recommend AKASO.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

These pick up sound great. When I record and my radio is on low playing YouTube still hears the song and tries to block my videos. LOL
It was cheap and I tried them and they work under water and above. Easy to charge and download after trips.
Here is a video on my channel that I used the camera. Good images.

SWFinatic

Post by SWFinatic »

I'm not using the camera to post videos on YouTube. If I do it won't be to get views by no means. Just to have some video to look back on. Do you have that camera on your cap?
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

I have two cameras and this one I was holding in my hand. I have a handle to use for filming underwater. Works great when the water is clear!