Fishing invite

KingO'Dinks
Location: Motorized OK Trident/Manta Ray/Center console/Austin/Seadrift

Fishing invite

Post by KingO'Dinks »

Going to be in Seadrift Friday, and Saturday. I have a 19'6" Shoalwater Stealth to use as a mothership for 2 kayaks, My Buddy had to bail, so looking for someone to fill in, either both days, or just one. Have not been able to log in on mobile, so if you're interested, text me at; five 1 two. 7 four 8 4 zero 7 nine. I've been fishing down there for about 10 years, and the conditions this weekend are promising.
Neumie
Site Admin

Re: Fishing invite

Post by Neumie »

Uh, 'm going to be in Rockport again this weekend, but I'm going to be working on a tiny house. Sounds like a great opportunity. Where are you planning on mother shipping to? Panther Point? Waelder WMA?
KingO'Dinks

Post by KingO'Dinks »

Actually will be down Thursday for the same thing, work on the place, get everything ready. Where am I fishing? That of course depends on the wind, if they're light, Panther Point, South Shore of Matty, if not I know some back bays in Guadalupe bay to get out of the wind.
KingO'Dinks

Post by KingO'Dinks »

Correction; North shore of Matty
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

All I can say is I finally broke the slot Redfish slump in spades. Thank you sir, you know your boat well and are safe on the water. Its no easy task being responsible for a 67 year old fishing fanatic.
Neumie
Site Admin

Post by Neumie »

Pics
Attachments
ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

No pics, my new Polaroid camera batteries go dead overnight. Doing battle with their warranty but that's another story.
KingO'Dinks

Post by KingO'Dinks »

Tombo wrote:All I can say is I finally broke the slot Redfish slump in spades. Thank you sir, you know your boat well and are safe on the water. Its no easy task being responsible for a 67 year old fishing fanatic.
Thank you Tombo, I figure there's enough ways to get hurt out there without the boat operator contributing.
That was a lot of Redfish! Hope we get to do it again.